Just follow these steps and change your SBCGlobal password !!
SBCGlobal emails have now a days become very famous and the people are widely relying on its email services. But there are times when the users want to change their SBCGlobal email password because of privacy and security reasons. So, for changing the SBCGlobal email password the users just need to follow the below mentioned steps or can simply contact the SBCglobal technical support. How do I change my password on my SBCglobal email account?
- Firstly, the users need to visit the link http://att.yahoo.com
- The users then need to select on the mail icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Then, just sign in with the SBCGlobal email.
- Users then need to select on forgot my password option.
- Now, in the top left corner the users will see an option of Hi, your first name. Users just have to select on it.
- Select on the option yahoo account information.
- Click on manage passwords and account security option.
- The users will then be directed to a new page namely the AT&T online management page (OLAM) page.
- In the OLAM page the users need to provide their email address and password.
- Users will be directed to a new page where they’ll be able to change their password.
Further if the users face any more issues in changing their SB Global email password then they can directly contact the SBCglobal technical support team members and can ask for more information and solutions for it.