Why Are 89% Of The Passengers Satisfied With Alaska Airlines?
Alaska Airlines started its operation in 1944 even though it was established before a decade, in 1932. Depending on a fleet of 300 plus aircraft and a workforce of more than 20,000 people, this air group is engaged in serving over 115 destinations. It is managing its services by Brad Tilden as Alaska Air Group CEO and Ben Minicucci as Alaska Air Group COO from its five hubs. In order to serve the comfort-loving passengers, it has recently introduced a new domestic first class which is popularly known as Alaska Airlines business class. We are going to discuss all its cabin classes (Economy Class, First Class, and Business Class) throughout this write-up. Find how is Alaska Airlines economy class and how is Alaska Airlines first class here.
Alaska Airlines Business Class
The airline management decided to pull back the curtains for offering domestic first class seats. Introduced recently, this cabin class is available in Boeing 737-800 jets and Boeing 737 MAX aircraft. Let’s find how is Alaska Airlines business class by exploring some of the unique features offered by this newly introduced cabin class.
- Business Class seats are 20-21 inches wide.
- Business Class seats are featured with grey leather cloths.
- Business Class cabin offers an additional five inches of legroom to the passengers.
- Business Class passengers get in-flight Wi-Fi and streaming entertainment system.
- Business Class passengers get AC and USB charging ports.
Alaska Airlines First Class
- First Class passengers get complimentary meals or light snacks
- Alaska management has launched its buy on board meal program for the First Class cabin
- First Class passengers can buy Tim's Cascade potato chips, Beecher's Cheese, and Alaskan Amber beer
- First Class passengers get various Picnic Packs for a charge in coach/economy class
- First Class passengers get coffee from fellow Seattle Company Starbucks
Alaska Airlines Economy Class
- Economy Class passengers get various Picnic Packs for a charge in coach/economy class
- Economy Class passengers get coffee from fellow Seattle Company Starbucks
- Economy Class passengers can buy Tim's Cascade potato chips, Beecher's Cheese, and Alaskan Amber beer
Alaska Airlines Passenger Care
You came to know how is Alaska Airlines First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class above. Now you will read about the passenger care elected by airline management. It has introduced passenger care which is efficient and catering a wide assortment of services. It is backed by a group of qualified and specially trained customer care professionals. A passenger care number is connecting this team to the globally spread air travel aspirants. Dial Alaska Airlines reservations number in any hour of the day and avail your desired assistance!