Get Complete Information on How one can Disable the Pop-up Blocker in Different Web Browsers
Surfing has become simpler after the introduction of various internet browsers. However, there is one feature of the internet that can hamper the surfing experience of a user that is, pop-ups. This tiny feature eventually doesn't harm the device of the users but can make a user irritated with its sudden appearance on the screen.
Luckily, all the current browsers offer the feature of pop-up blockers that helps in preventing the ads appearing on the screen while the user visits a certain webpage. Besides, there are a few users who have a default setting for blocking the pop-ups. Still, there are a few users who might occasionally need to remove the pop-up blocker to launch the login screen or access any information appearing on the new window. Further, to help out the users who are looking for the procedures on how to remove pop up blocker here, they will be offered with the detailed steps that one can follow to disable the block pop-up features on various browsers.
Steps to Disable the Pop-up Blocker on Various Browsers
Well, the procedure to disable the pop-up blocker is simple. The user is required to simply follow the provided instructions and remove the pop-up blocker.
1. How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Chrome (Windows)
Generally, Chrome notifies the user when a pop-up is blocked and offers an option to view it. The user needs to click on the view option and follow the provided steps:
- Launch your Google Chrome Browser.
- Tap the Customize and control Google Chrome menu in the upper right corner.
- Click on the left side "Privacy and security" option.
- Now, the user is required to click on the "Site Settings" option.
- Go down and click on the "Pop-ups and redirects" button.
- First, disable the Blocked (recommended) box.
- After this, there is an option to add a site.
- In this option, you can do block a particular site and you can do allow a particular site.
2. How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Firefox (Windows)
- Initially, the user is required to click on the Menu option present on the top corner.
- Then, click on the Settings option and click on the Security and Privacy option.
- Further, to remove the pop-up blocker, the user needs to uncheck the block pop-up box under the Permissions.
- For a particular pop-up, click on Exceptions and provide the URL and click on OK.
3. How to Remove Pop up Blocker from Internet Explorer (Windows IE 8 and earlier)
- Navigate and click on the Tools option.
- Now, click on the Pop-up blocker option.
- Then, the user needs to turn off the pop-up blocker.
4. How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Internet Explorer (Windows IE 9 and later)
- Click on the internet options after clicking on the gear option.
- Now, select the privacy option and uncheck the enable pop-up blocker.
- Then, for allowing pop-up for a specific site, click on the Settings to remove the pop-up.
- Then, click on the OK button.
5. How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Mac (Safari Browser)
- Launch the browser and click on the Preferences option.
- Now, select the Windows option on top of the window.
- Then, click on the pop-up window option and to remove the blocker select Allow option.
And with this, the query on how to remove the pop-up blocker on the Safari browser is resolved.
6. How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Mac (Firefox Browser)
- Click on the preferences option under the menu section.
- Navigate and click on the Privacy and Security option.
- Now, uncheck the pop-up blocker option under the permissions section.
- Then, to allow a pop-up for specific sites, add the URL in the exception section and close the window.
- After that, click on the OK tab.
This step will help you how to remove pop up blocker from Firefox.
7. How to Remove Pop up Blocker on Mac (Chrome Browser)
- First, Open your Google Chrome Browser.
- Open the "Customize and control Google Chrome" option in the upper right corner and click on the Settings option.
- On the left side, you will see the "Privacy and Security" option, Click on it.
- After that go to the "Site Settings" option.
- Scroll down the cursor and click on the "Pop-ups and redirects".
- Now, Click on the Blocked (recommended) and do disallow checkbox.
- After that, you manage the particular site according to you.
The above-mentioned steps will help you how to remove pop up blocker from Chrome.
Hence, these were the detailed procedures on how to remove the pop-up blocker. Still, for the users who have queries can contact the support team for assistance.