How Can I Reset Spotify Password? Get Complete Information Here
Based in Luxembourg, Spotify is a media services provider that offers audio streaming applications. Moreover, it's a freemium service that provides its basic features with advertising and promotional videos at free of cost. However, to get a trouble-free music experience you may purchase its premium pack.
Additionally, Spotify delivers hassle-free service but sometimes, the only problem a user faces is password reset. If you are also seeing this problem and want to reset the password of your account, you can do that by performing a few simple steps. And to make this task simpler for you, this post has brought a step by step guide to reset the password with a resolution of all possible errors that you may face during the Spotify password reset email.
How To Reset Spotify Password
- The first thing you are required to do is going to the Password Reset page of Spotify.
- There you have to provide the email address linked to your account and click Send option.
- Then, you should check your email inbox, find the Spotify reset password email.
- Open the email and click on the Reset password link mentioned in that email. It will redirect you to a new webpage.
- On reaching that webpage, you will get the option to set a new password. You should create a new password and confirm the password by retyping the password and click the Send option.
- Once you reset the password, go back to the app and try to log in with the new password.
With these simple steps, you will be able to reset the Spotify account password without much of a stretch. Moreover, there are times when a user faces a problem with the Spotify password reset. In that case, you can follow the given steps.
What Will You Do If Spotify Password Recovery Doesn't Work?
There might be any reason behind the password recovery error. You may check these mostly occurred errors and can resolve the issue by following the given steps.
Email Account Not Linked:
- If you happen to see "The email address you entered is not connected to a Spotify account" message on your screen while resetting the password. You should try the recovery process with another email account linked to Spotify.
- Also, you should try to give a look at every email address's inbox and check for the password reset email.
Not Received the Email to Reset My Password:
If you have entered the right email address and you are unable to get the password reset link on your email and face Spotify password reset not working issue, then;
- Open your spam mail or Junk mail folder on your email account.
- Also, you should check for other filter folders like if you are using Gmail, check Social or Promotion tabs.
The Spotify Password Link in My Email Doesn’t Work
On the off chance, you reach the www.spotify.com password reset page and after providing all the required information when you are not able to open the reset page. You should not worry about it and follow the given steps;
- Open the password reset email.
- Right-click on the password reset link and choose the Copy option.
- In this way, you have to open the browser and paste the link in the private mode of browsing and click Enter.
Once you do the above steps, the link will be open and you can reset the password of your Spotify account. Apart from this, if you see any other problem with Spotify account password reset and wondering how to reset Spotify password, then, you should not worry about it. The customer service team is accessible around the clock to get customer support from experts who have experience of many years in providing a solution for your trouble.