How can MAC user install the Samsung printer driver on the system?
Samsung Printer has all the latest features and technologies for efficient printing in quick time. To start working with the printer install the printer drivers on the system and start the printing process. Samsung printer enables mobile printing and also one can easily print web pages adjusting the margins. Carry the printer at different locations easily for printing pages. Keep updating the drivers to provide top class security and enable better functioning of the printer.
There are instances when the Samsung printer user mainly new users have registered their issue in installing the drivers or starting the print process with MAC system. This article will provide the necessary steps and for advanced assistance user can always ask the support team for assistance.
Here are the steps to install Samsung printer drivers for MAC OS X –
- Visit the Samsung download center and enter the printer’s model to search for the printer drivers. Download the printer drivers that are recommended.
- Now open the MAC Printer Folder to run the Printer Driver Package Installer. If the user receives a notification then enter password and ‘OK’ to continue.
- On the warning dialog click ‘Continue’ and again ‘Continue’ in the printer driver window for starting the installation program.
- Close all the applications and on the warning notification dialog click ‘Continue’.
- Select the place for installing the printer driver and again click ‘Continue’.
- Now select the installation type and click ‘Continue’.
- While prompted to start installation enter the password and click ‘Close’ once completed.
- Click ‘Print and Scan’ now and list of printer will be shown.
Facing any type of trouble in installing the Samsung printer in MAC? Contact 1-888-828-4852 Samsung Printer Technical Support Phone Number for latest printer assistance. Remotely troubleshooting steps are provided to solve the concern of printing pages. Dial best support helpline number and reach out to the experts.