Everything That You Need to Know: A Quick Guide on How to Set up an Android TV Box
In recent years, there have been drastic changes in technology, offering users with the finest products and services. Remember, the days when TV was used for gaining access to some of our favorite shows. But, now with the latest advancement in technology, the users are offered with Smart TV that allows them to stream online and perform most of the similar activities that they can perform using a smartphone.
Indeed, Android TV is one of the finest recent inventions that has completely transformed the way entertainment and online activities. Besides, for the users who are wondering how to setup Android tv box, they can check out the detailed steps mentioned in this article. But, before heading on with the steps, let's know what exactly is Android TV.
What is an Andriod TV Box?
For the users who have no idea, Andriod TV Box is a streaming media player that is operated by the Andriod operating system. In simple words, Andriod TV enables to perform all the activities that they can do on their smartphone like, playing Andriod games, browsing the web, streaming online videos and more.
Detailed Procedure to Setup Android TV Box
Besides, for the users who have recently purchased Android TV Box and are looking for the steps on Android tv setup, they can check out the instructions mentioned below to easily set up their Andriod TV box and access the best of the online and streaming services.
Steps to Connect Android TV Box:
- For this process, the user is required to switch off the television.
- Now, the user is required to insert the HDMI cable in the HDMI port present on the Android TV box.
- Then, connect the other side of the HDMI cable with the TV.
- Further, connect the Android TV Box power cable and insert batteries in the Android TV box remote.
- After that, the user is required to switch on the TV and press the Source or Input button the remote.
- Select an input mode for the Andriod TV box and proceed.
- And when prompted, the user can pair the remote.
Setting up an Android TV Box:
Once the user has connected Android tv setup box with TV, they can proceed with the setting up steps mentioned below:
- Initially, the user is required to select a language for their Android TV box.
- For this, the user needs to scroll through the menu using the center button of the remote.
- After the selection of the language, the user is required to select a Wifi network for the Android TV Box.
- Once the Wifi network is selected, the user needs to provide the password to complete the connectivity process.
- Now, if the update the Andriod TV box if any update is available.
- Then, the user is required to login to their Google account and complete the setup process.
Using an Android TV Box:
And once the setup process is completed, the user can follow the steps mentioned below to access Android TV box services by adding apps to their TV using Google Play apps. Further, the user can even access online streaming services.
- For accessing Android TV box services, the user is required to scroll through the Menu section.
- Also, the user can even use the Voice search option to search movies, shows, and other online content of their choice.
- Further, the user can use Google Play Services using an Android TV box and can even install the application of their choice to enjoy uninterrupted entertainment services.
Hence, this was the detailed procedure on how one can set up an Android TV Box. In case, if the user has any queries, they can visit android tv.vom/setup or contact the support for required help.
Common Issues with Android TV Box:
Undoubtedly, the services of Android TV boxes are incredible, but there are a few users who might encounter a few technical glitches like Android Tv box not working or issues with the streaming services or more. So, to help users fix the common issues in time, here are the issues and simple tips to resolve them in time.
1. Issues While Streaming Online
Many users have reported streaming issues with the Android TV box. Luckily, this issue is quite common and can be resolved in time by checking the network connection and fix this issue in time.
2. Android TV Box Not Responding
Generally, this issue arises when the user is using outdated software. So, to resolve this issue in time, it is recommended, to the user to update the Android setup box for tv software and access uninterrupted services.
3. Android TV Box has no Power Supply
Another common issue encountered by users. Well, to fix this issue in time, it is recommended to the users to check the power connectivity and whether the sockets are properly attached or not.
Hence, these are the few common issues that one can face while using the Android tv setup box. In case, if the user fails to resolve these issues in time, they can seek assistance by contacting the support.
Seek Assistance from Support:
With every good thing comes with its pons and cons, the same things apply to the Android TV box. So, to help out the users with the shortcomings of the device, the manufacturers of the device offer users with customer support services where one can seek assistance to resolve Android TV setup issues in time.
- To seek assistance from support, the user can dial the toll-free number of the support service.
- In case, if the user fails to contact the support representative over a phone call, the user can seek assistance over live chat. Just submit the query and the assigned representative will offer the required assistance to fix the issue.
- Besides, the user can even drop an email to the service providers mentioning their issue and seek the required help.
Hence, this was the complete information on how to setup Android tv box and ways to resolve the issues associated with the device. So, if you have recently purchased an Android TV box, we hope this guide might help with all your setup queries and issues.